Last Activity:01-17-2012 5:28 PM
Posted in thread: Electrical permit for a church on 02-21-2012 at 05:48 PM
I am working in a project for a church that requires an electrical permit. I have been an
electrician for 4 years but dont have a journeyman yet. I will be working with a journeyman to
complete the pr...
Posted in thread: Cutting header on 01-15-2012 at 07:56 PM
I am remodeling a garage that has a recessed electrical panel. I have removed the romex and
want to put in emt conduit. Since I dont have the flexibility in emt the easiest way to put it
in is to cut ...
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub