- Posts 6
Last Activity:04-27-2008 2:44 PM
Posted in thread: Hot Tub for deck on 04-27-2008 at 01:42 PM
The first thing to avoid is full foam spas. When the cabinet is filled with foam it is very
expensive to repair. The foam is used to hold up cheap shells and no other reason. The
thermally closed desi...
Posted in thread: Hot Tub for deck on 01-25-2008 at 03:37 PM
Good advice...know what you are buying ...always.:) What are some good brands and who do you
stay clear of? Not that I'm in the market but for others to start researching now that the cold
weather is ...
Posted in thread: Hot Tub for deck on 01-25-2008 at 03:34 PM
I recieved a question about plumbing and electrical on spas.Most of the time all you need is a
solid platform that can hold the weight of the spa with occupants, a hose, and a dedicated 120V
Posted in thread: Hot Tub for deck on 01-02-2008 at 11:26 AM
There are plenty of mediocre hot tubs out now, with the economy being so poor for hot tub
sales. Typically, when the economy is down, many companies start selling lower quality (cost
less to build) an...
Posted in thread: Spa lifting up from base on 01-02-2008 at 11:18 AM
You never want to empty a spa like that. When you drain and fill, place a plastic tarp on top
of the water and the fill hose. Place a sump pump under the tarp and drain and fill at the same
Posted in thread: pH fluctuates wildly on 03-24-2005 at 03:32 AM
pH has fluctuatoins because of the acids in the water, usually bromine, chlorine, shock.While
the bromine is in the water it is constantly tearing down the pH and making it acid.If you
adjust the "Tot...
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?