Last Activity:09-06-2011 11:06 PM
Posted in thread: trane xl12 not cooling on 09-06-2011 at 10:06 PM
Thanks Paul for explaining how the system works. Now I understand why it was the run capacitor.
Posted in thread: trane xl12 not cooling on 09-02-2011 at 01:36 PM
yes it has it's own start capacitor, a run capacitor, and a capacitor switch relay. during
testing after being off for 2 hours the compressor would start the first time. then it would
cycle off and th...
Posted in thread: trane xl12 not cooling on 09-01-2011 at 12:46 AM
Hi, I have a Trane XL12 not cooling . yesterday the system froze up. Found the outside coil was
clogged with dirt . washed out the coils and restarted and system cooled house down to
68degrees and see...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring