Last Activity:03-31-2009 3:48 PM
Posted in thread: Removing stains from hardwood floors on 04-01-2009 at 12:01 PM
Im pretty sure that they are stains from animals, but they were here LONG before we purchased
the hosue so theres no way for me to be certain. But I will try a few different solvents before
I give the...
Posted in thread: Removing stains from hardwood floors on 03-31-2009 at 02:48 PM
I have recently rented the large drum sander and tripped my hardwood floors of the top
finishes. I ran into a slight problem though. There are significantly dark stains in the high
traffic areas of th...
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements