- Posts 2
Last Activity:05-30-2008 1:45 PM
Posted in thread: Anyone else hate the planned communities? on 05-31-2008 at 02:23 AM
they really look awful to me, no character, very odd feeling to those neighborhoods. it just
seems like all of sudden here locally these communities have been popping up and it keeps
growing more and ...
Posted in thread: DIY Plexiglass/Plastic Aqariums on 05-30-2008 at 12:45 PM
Anyone ever built their own aqarium using plexiglass/plastic or anything similiar? I have an
area I would like to wall in but would like to inlay a tank but the dimensions I need I cannot
- One Word Game
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Aggressive Deer
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working