Last Activity:05-19-2008 8:46 AM
Posted in thread: Old Cast Iron Drain Leaking on 05-19-2008 at 07:46 AM
Thanks everyone for your advice! I made a tool from some old 1"-dia glav pipe, notched it as
suggested, and the drain screwed right out (with some extra help from a long handled pipe
wrench). I replac...
Posted in thread: Old Cast Iron Drain Leaking on 05-16-2008 at 06:29 AM
Please take a look at the pictures once again. If you look at the picture of the drain from
above the tub, picture #2 in the series, the cross piece with the screw hole in the middle (at
the bottom) i...
Posted in thread: Old Cast Iron Drain Leaking on 05-15-2008 at 12:26 PM
I have an old enameled cast iron bath tub (at least 40 yrs old) that has developed a leak at
the seal underneath the tub. I was not able to actually see where the leak was being generated,
but I do kn...
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Need some advice
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio