Last Activity:12-14-2006 9:51 AM
Posted in thread: Electrical wiring question on 12-15-2006 at 03:59 AM
Thanks guys. When you say terminate do you just mean putting a terminal block onto the end of
Posted in thread: Electrical wiring question on 12-14-2006 at 08:34 AM
I currently have sunken spotlights in my kitchen. I am in the process of removing some of my
kitchen units and thus the spotlights contained within them. As the lights are wired through my
Posted in thread: Floating shelves on 10-15-2006 at 01:37 PM
I am attempting to put up quite heavy floating shelves onto a plasterboard wall. I have used
plasterboard raw plugs and have tightened the brackets with the rods as tightly as I can to the
wall but wh...
Posted in thread: Hi Everyone on 10-15-2006 at 01:34 PM
Another new user of this forum here. Hope to pick up lots of hints and tips to earn many
brownie point with my wife!
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?