Last Activity:02-18-2012 3:50 PM
Posted in thread: Sound insulation board expansion gap? on 02-28-2011 at 09:44 PM
Probably is. No more luck with that than with sound board in general. I think I'll be okay with
the gap I'm using. I notice some reduction in the noise from the neighbor's water heater
Posted in thread: Sound insulation board expansion gap? on 02-27-2011 at 01:30 PM
Thanks for the response, Joe. The panels are tan. No markings, just a little barcode sticker
that says they were made in Canada. I saw what appears to be the same thing at Lowes. No ID
there, either, ...
Posted in thread: Sound insulation board expansion gap? on 02-26-2011 at 01:51 PM
I was given a sizeable stack of 1/2" sound insulation board, and thought I would attach it to
my garage walls to cut down on power tool noise. I know it won't do a lot, but it was
free...What I can't ...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring