- Posts 3
Last Activity:11-23-2008 1:23 PM
Posted in thread: Garage Door Opener Ripped From Door on 11-23-2008 at 12:18 PM
glennjanie,many thanks for sharing very useful info with us, i was too very curious about it
... you have a good knowledge and i really love your postsregardsjamie
Posted in thread: Where to get kitchen cabinets? on 08-16-2008 at 07:30 AM
Sounds good you are going to tackle your kitchen. I would steer for the plywood only boxes for
your cabinets as Glenn suggested. Custom shops will very in quality. Absolutely go check out
more than on...
Posted in thread: Old countertop laminate...its gotta go on 12-29-2007 at 03:02 AM
I really admire ToolGuy comments on this post, thanks ToolGuy
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?