- Posts 3
Last Activity:06-09-2006 12:24 PM
Posted in thread: Best way to sell a vintage appliance on 06-09-2006 at 11:17 AM
I am looking to find a good home for a Tappan 400 gas range. It has the ovens on top and pull
out gas burner/stove. If anyone is interested, I am in the Bridgeport, OH area, let me
Posted in thread: Best way to sell a vintage appliance on 06-09-2006 at 11:15 AM
My parents have a Tappan 400 (stainless steel with the ovens on top and pull out gas stove.)
that is still in working condition. They are trying to find someone to sell this to, as they
Posted in thread: Best way to sell a vintage appliance on 06-09-2006 at 11:13 AM
Dave,My parents are looking to get rid of a perfectly good (believe it or not) vintage Tappan
400. They live in Bridgeport, OHI'm just learning about these, and this is the stainless steel
stove with ...
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- One Word Game
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Need some help
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice