Last Activity:12-28-2009 3:17 PM
Posted in thread: Advice for a novice: Water damage throughout house on 12-28-2009 at 03:01 PM
I own a 1920s Craftsman house in Kansas City, MO. It has an unfinished basement-garage, with a
short driveway that slopes from street-level down to the garage door opening. Rain water
sometimes comes ...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question