- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-27-2012 1:02 PM
Posted in thread: old bath overflow removal- need help on 02-25-2012 at 08:55 AM
Great suggestion of using the dremel. I had exactly the same problem. These old overflows were
not made to come off easy! I used the cutting wheel to cut the face off the front by going
round the circ...
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?