Last Activity:06-12-2012 11:48 AM
Posted in thread: Mildew looking stains every time it rains. on 06-03-2012 at 02:30 PM
I think your right. I just bought the house last year and im not surprised by much with this
place anymore. Im gonna tear the wall back to get a better look and probably get a professional
to remove i...
Posted in thread: Mildew looking stains every time it rains. on 06-03-2012 at 01:05 PM
I know its not the roof cause we just had it along with the gutters replaced a few weeks
ago.Its iur basement bathroom/laundry room.
Posted in thread: Mildew looking stains every time it rains. on 06-03-2012 at 09:06 AM
M not sure what this is but every time it rains it come back. I wipe it off but im afraid it
could be serious. Any ideas?
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice