Last Activity:05-06-2009 7:18 PM
Posted in thread: Crawlspace Vent on 05-06-2009 at 06:54 PM
The house outside wall is some form of concrete and the vent was nailed into the wood frame of
the house then the concrete was poured over the aluminum vent and the nails. So now i need to
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine