Last Activity:01-08-2011 11:14 PM
Posted in thread: No heat from vents on 01-07-2011 at 02:34 PM
UPDATEUpon further inspection of the return duct underneath the house, the entire return line
is completely flex. There is a section around 8 feet long that is entirely collapsed. Im
certain this is t...
Posted in thread: No heat from vents on 01-06-2011 at 06:23 AM
My wife and I just purchased a home built in 1900. It has two separate HVAC systems, with a
package unit downstairs, and a traditional compressor/furnace combo in the upper. Most of the
windows are in...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill