Last Activity:11-16-2010 10:42 AM
Posted in thread: Basement Leak Repair on 11-18-2010 at 05:41 AM
I called the health department and they said they do not get involved in landlord/tenant
disputes.The smell has gotten less noticeable but it's still there and I do not know if there
are any unoticeab...
Posted in thread: Basement Leak Repair on 11-16-2010 at 09:39 AM
My landlord used Henry 209, a roofing tar, to patch up a crack along the basement wall that was
leaking. After sealing it they put drywall back up. However, now there is a toxic odor emitting
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing