Last Activity:07-08-2011 7:43 AM
Posted in thread: Brick Veneer on Rowhome in Baltimore Mortar Crack on 07-08-2011 at 06:43 AM
I will try to get a picture of the slab at the bottom, but from looking at it there doesn't
seem to be any abnormalities. It literally just looks like the bricks started to separate from
the top down....
Posted in thread: Brick Veneer on Rowhome in Baltimore Mortar Crack on 07-06-2011 at 09:21 PM
Hello all. I have a question I hope to get answered. I recently bought a rowhome in Baltimore
City knowing that there was some separation of the mortar and bricks on the front first floor
of the home....
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?