Last Activity:12-09-2005 10:43 PM
Posted in thread: Plywood over existink floor planks on 12-09-2005 at 09:48 PM
I plan to remodel the 2nd floor of a barn. I'd like to finish the floor with a "wood floor
finish" > Should I install pywood over the planks? 3/4 or 1/2'? Should I add a Tyvek type film
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan