Last Activity:04-07-2009 6:47 AM
Posted in thread: Drilling hole on LVL beam on 04-07-2009 at 06:28 AM
w w w . 5 0 0 i m a g e s . c o m / u p l o a d s / 1 4 1 6 6 2 0 6 2 9 3 3 3 . j p g(sorry for
the spaces, i can't post website link...) above is a rough sketch of the beam. hope this helps
Posted in thread: Drilling hole on LVL beam on 04-07-2009 at 06:09 AM
what will the enginner do? put steel plate on both side of the lvl beam ? are there any similar
cases asked in this forum before?...thank you guyz.
Posted in thread: Drilling hole on LVL beam on 04-07-2009 at 05:54 AM
hey guy, My client drilled a 115mm hole on 300x63 LVL beam.... is there way that i can fix this
problem? such as by putting two 3mm steel plate on both side of the LVL beam? or... The
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?