Last Activity:02-13-2010 1:23 PM
Posted in thread: Making a Lawn from Mud on 02-15-2010 at 10:17 AM
[QUOTE=Con65;40833]Hi JayN:It isn't a good idea to try to start a lawn in waterlogged soil. The
seeds will usually just rot. Once your soil drys out, you'll have much better results.As to
what you nee...
Posted in thread: Making a Lawn from Mud on 02-13-2010 at 12:22 PM
I currently have an acre for my backyard. Right now due to the rainy season it is just mud. Is
now a good time to lay down grass seeds? When is the best time? Should I do anything first,
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing