Last Activity:10-29-2012 3:18 PM
Posted in thread: fiberglass deck - how high up the walls should it go? on 10-30-2012 at 08:16 PM
Excellent, thanks so much. You're all pretty much hitting the nail on the head. The deck isn't
covered; one wall is the master bedroom and where the deck door is. The other 3 walls are just
Posted in thread: fiberglass deck - how high up the walls should it go? on 10-29-2012 at 02:18 PM
Hi there,I have a new construction townhouse. Part of the top floor is an outdoor fiberglass
deck. Whenever we get torrential rains the water seems to be seeping through the stuccoed walls
Posted in thread: GFI outdoor outlet won't reset on 10-17-2012 at 09:42 AM
Excellent, thanks so much for your responses!
Posted in thread: GFI outdoor outlet won't reset on 10-14-2012 at 04:36 PM
Hi there,I have a GFI outdoor outlet on my deck that won't reset. Push the button, it pops
right back out. I have also reset the dedicated circuit breaker for this outlet several times
but it doesn't ...
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge