Last Activity:11-20-2011 2:45 PM
Posted in thread: 4 Wall Outlets Not Working on 11-27-2011 at 04:11 PM
If it sparked the power was NOT turned off. Look for a tripped breaker. They often don't look
tripped. You have to turn them off then on to reset them.If there is power to the receptacle
and it is not...
Posted in thread: 4 Wall Outlets Not Working on 11-20-2011 at 01:31 PM
Please bear with me while I try to explain this well enough. We have 4 outlets that do not
work. Originally, there were two GFI kitchen outlets on top of our sink that were bad, and that
caused all th...
- Aggressive Deer
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal