Last Activity:07-19-2008 3:05 PM
Posted in thread: Tubliner vs replacement: Avoid liners: More $$ and trouble on 07-19-2008 at 02:15 PM
If you're researching tubs and liners, please read. I just had my tub/surround replaced by a
real, old-fashioned local plumber. He used a real tub, Americast, and swanstone surrond: (It's
1/4 corian. ...
Posted in thread: i'm very very very new at this... on 07-19-2008 at 02:10 PM
I just had my tub/surround replaced by a real, old-fashioned local plumber. He used a real tub,
Americast, and swanstone surrond: (It's 1/4 corian. solid as a rock). I love it. I priced 3
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge