- Posts 1
Last Activity:10-17-2010 9:38 AM
Posted in thread: Creaking wall boards, possible hvac problem on 10-14-2010 at 08:45 AM
Dear Altoon:How did you fix this? My wife and I are having the exact identical problem only she
is the one who can't take the creaking noise in the wall and sleeps in other room. Thank you.
- Lawnmower Question
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??