Last Activity:12-27-2007 2:31 PM
Posted in thread: Cable for internet and tv... on 03-21-2006 at 05:29 PM
Can I splice a dedicated cable with a two way and run one line to my modem and one to my tv?
Posted in thread: Howdy From Maine on 03-02-2006 at 11:25 AM
just been looking around and like what I see..... Hope to hang out and give and get some
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Popping tiles
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?