Last Activity:10-15-2008 10:58 AM
Posted in thread: Individual brick replacement on 10-15-2008 at 10:08 PM
Thanks gents.I had not thought of a grout bag. Sounds like the best way to fill in the mortar
(though I still plan to butter the hole and the brick before I insert the brick). I have a 4"
Posted in thread: Individual brick replacement on 10-15-2008 at 09:54 AM
My two-flue chimney (3 bricks x 4 bricks) has half a dozen flaking bricks. The cause is either
bad bricks (29 years old) or water penetration from the cap (fixed). All the bad bricks are in
two rows, ...
- Exhaust Faqn In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help