Last Activity:09-17-2010 5:10 PM
Posted in thread: Should we really install window this way? on 09-16-2010 at 06:21 PM
Thanks, budro. You're talking about not using the 2X6 at all, right? I keep thinking that
leaves us without a sill, but the concrete sill is a sill.
Posted in thread: Should we really install window this way? on 09-15-2010 at 07:37 PM
Iím going to help a couple buddies install a wide bow window in an old opening. They have more
experience, but Iím wondering about part of their plan and would like some advice on that. The
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco