- Posts 3
Last Activity:05-22-2010 11:17 PM
Posted in thread: Using Adhesive tiles on cement on 05-24-2010 at 05:53 AM
The Johnsonite stuff curls at the edges. Don't use thier adhesive.
Posted in thread: Peel and stick tiles over old linoleum tiles? on 05-22-2010 at 10:17 PM
Don't use Johnosnite, it curls at the edges.
Posted in thread: Peel and stick tiles over old linoleum tiles? on 05-22-2010 at 10:16 PM
Don't use johnsonite, it curls at the edges.
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab