Last Activity:01-19-2009 4:41 PM
Posted in thread: Correct pop-up assembly for Lav sink - no overflow on 01-19-2009 at 03:40 PM
Hi all,I replaced the pop-up assembly to my bathroom sink because of a leak (cheap original
parts). One issue I encountered is that the standard assemblies have drainage holes at the top
of the flange...
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs