Last Activity:07-06-2012 2:08 PM
Posted in thread: York AC unit not working.. on 07-08-2012 at 07:13 AM
I am working on replacing the capacitor, which is a know issue, and take it from there. I did a
little research and discovered as usual that the builder installed a unit that was too small
for the hou...
Posted in thread: York AC unit not working.. on 07-04-2012 at 09:05 AM
I have a York H2RA036S06D air conditioner that is 12 years old. The lights went out Friday and
when they came back on the outside unit would not start. I cycled the breakers in the house and
did a qui...
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub