Last Activity:02-09-2013 1:49 PM
Posted in thread: Slab crack on 02-09-2013 at 12:49 PM
Thanks for the responses. Things are slightly more involved than my post indicated -- the
handyman appears to have been protecting himself -- isn't just a quack. Work is still pending
and we can't ren...
Posted in thread: Slab crack on 02-04-2013 at 06:48 AM
Hi all,I've read all the related threads on this forum and would just like your opinion on a
proposed solution to my problem. In a small barn => rental cottage I've just bought, the slab
(about 25' x ...
Posted in thread: Re-laying ceramic tile over particle board on slab on 02-22-2012 at 10:41 AM
Thanks, guys! I knew the pros would tell me how to do it _right_, but then it would be a
first-class job in second-class surroundings. A gal at Menard's suggested PL Premium
polyurethane construction ...
Posted in thread: Re-laying ceramic tile over particle board on slab on 02-21-2012 at 11:44 AM
Hi! Wonder what you'd do about this.Whoever built the addition to my house maybe 30 years ago,
over a slab, put a section of ceramic tile flooring, 8 x 4 tiles, by the front door (see
photo). About 20...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring