Last Activity:03-12-2008 10:14 AM
Posted in thread: roof furnace that won't stay lit on 03-12-2008 at 09:40 AM
I'm working on a Payne roof furnace. I've replaced all vital parts and checked the gas
pressure. The furnace has a johnson control ignitor and dual valve. Once the burners ignite,
they go right out ag...
Posted in thread: hvac problem on 03-12-2008 at 09:30 AM
I hope to tap into someone who may have a suggestion to fix a roof top furnace.
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring