Last Activity:01-30-2011 12:01 PM
Posted in thread: Need to re-run 220 circuit on 01-30-2011 at 08:46 AM
The existing circuit IS 4 wire and dryer is about 4 years old so it uses the ground.I planned
on either mounting the junction box on the ceiling with a label inside the cover as to
what/where it goes ...
Posted in thread: Need to re-run 220 circuit on 01-28-2011 at 07:00 PM
I am remodeling master bath on 2nd floor. Current laundry is in basement, want to move the 220
and 110 circuits for the laundry up to 2nd floor. What I was thinking was: - Would like to
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Suggestions on how to repair
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs