Last Activity:01-30-2009 7:04 PM
Posted in thread: GE BLower motor substitution on 01-30-2009 at 06:03 PM
Hi guys, need to replace a GE 5kcp39pg s460sit seems that PN has disappeared off the face of
the earth and I cant find an x-ref.3/4 HP 200-230v 6.0awas thinking of using5KCP39SG L938S
specs are the sa...
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling