Last Activity:08-27-2012 11:13 AM
Posted in thread: Removing old Faucet. Help! on 08-27-2012 at 10:13 AM
Thanks, however I'm not sure on how to remove the metal pitch fork looking bracket that is
closet to the stone. It almost appears as if its holding the faucet in place. It goes across
the hole in the ...
Posted in thread: Removing old Faucet. Help! on 08-24-2012 at 07:23 PM
Hopefully someone can share some insight to assist me. I went to look at a faucet that I agreed
to remove expecting to see what I have seen at my parents house and my house. I get under the
sink with ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill