- Posts 2
Last Activity:09-01-2008 10:05 AM
Posted in thread: variable speed motor on york heater is defective on 09-01-2008 at 02:37 PM
Thanks for the reply! The motor stays quite hot when it's wired to the system, even if not
running (I turned the system off by the tstat). If a fan control is failing, would that be
located on the syt...
Posted in thread: variable speed motor on york heater is defective on 09-01-2008 at 09:38 AM
I have a York HVAC system. Yesterday the blower started turning off after a few seconds of
running, then turning back on and off repeatedly. I took apart the unit and cleaned it and put
it back in (wh...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill