Last Activity:03-28-2011 1:57 PM
Posted in thread: Steam radiator movement on 03-26-2011 at 03:22 PM
How difficult would it be to rotate a steam radiator 90 degrees so i can get an extra 2-3 feet
of space for kitchen counters. so once it is all finished the radiator is perpendicular to the
wall at th...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help