Last Activity:09-06-2006 5:18 PM
Posted in thread: Painting outside of house with sprayer on 09-05-2006 at 12:51 PM
Thanks for all the info. I will have to add it to my to do list.Jim
Posted in thread: Painting outside of house with sprayer on 09-03-2006 at 02:16 PM
Thanks for the info. When you say airless are you talking about a Wagner system or one that the
commerical guys use?Jim
Posted in thread: Painting outside of house with sprayer on 09-02-2006 at 05:30 PM
I am considering painting the outside of my house with a Wagner Sprayer. There is one the have
been advertising on TV that holds two gallons of paint.My concern is how much paint will be
floating in t...
Posted in thread: patio lights on 02-09-2006 at 06:14 PM
I have a Malibu set of patio lights which I would like to use superbright leds in. The company
tech support has given me two different answers about using them. I was hoping someone has used
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge