Last Activity:12-16-2012 2:11 AM
Posted in thread: Some advice for finishing a Bathroom ceiling on 10-08-2012 at 08:09 PM
Sorry, My ceiling is the Moisture resistant Sheetrock. Which did go up first. Walls are mostly
Durarock for tile. I meant a layer of Joint compound.
Posted in thread: Some advice for finishing a Bathroom ceiling on 10-08-2012 at 10:29 AM
Hi I'm new to the site so I don't know if this question was asked and other google searches
didn't really answer my question.So I'm in the process of remodeling My master bath. From past
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs