Last Activity:09-03-2011 8:35 AM
Posted in thread: Wooden Fencing Repair post Irene on 09-01-2011 at 07:59 AM
NealThanks for taking the time for a reply. I confess to being fuzzy about what you mean by
"firm up the post." Perhaps it's a colloquialism with which I'm not familiar.Best regardsJD
Posted in thread: Wooden Fencing Repair post Irene on 08-31-2011 at 08:02 AM
Thank you Gentlemen for your valued input.My concern was not bonding between the old and the
new concrete. Would you recommend doing every other post and then waiting a few days for the
concrete to cu...
Posted in thread: Wooden Fencing Repair post Irene on 08-30-2011 at 08:19 AM
Hurricane Irene pushed our neighbors trees onto our wooden fence and it's leaning over more
than 45-degrees. I can get it upright but the ground in Eastern North Carolina is flat and
right now pretty ...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help