Last Activity:07-07-2009 9:04 PM
Posted in thread: Removing Rust on Stucco (Dryvit) Chimney on 01-16-2009 at 05:27 PM
Thanks, handyguys. It's much appreciated. I'll be hiring a handyman to do it, as soon as I get
the CLR and can schedule someone to get up there with a scaffold.
Posted in thread: Removing Rust on Stucco (Dryvit) Chimney on 01-14-2009 at 04:07 PM
Has anyone had a problem with chimney caps rusting and damaging the stucco chimney chase? I
need to know how to remove the rust prior to resurfacing or repainting the chimney with a
stucco or elastome...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question