Last Activity:12-18-2012 4:28 PM
Posted in thread: stelpro n12v2 electric baseboard heater wiring on 12-19-2012 at 10:46 AM
so, nothing really useful ?yes 240V can kill, but only touch this when breakers are off.only 2
wires on the thermostat, only one baseboard on the thermostat
Posted in thread: stelpro n12v2 electric baseboard heater wiring on 12-18-2012 at 03:12 PM
Just bought a new home and got this brand new stelpro n12v2 electric baseboard heater wiring
(240V, 1250 W) that just doesn't work.The guys that made the renovations probably screwed
thingsas when i o...
Posted in thread: concrete wall ?? can't find studs on 09-05-2011 at 09:49 AM
I am sorry I am really far from having such knowledge...The material around the electrical box
looks like plastic indeed.The powder that fall from drillling a hole in the wall looks more
like cement t...
Posted in thread: concrete wall ?? can't find studs on 09-05-2011 at 09:26 AM
contacting the owner is quite complicated for fixing a lcd tv to a wall !!plus, he doesn't give
a #*%^ showing the plans !i can't believe the only way to be sure there's no stud is by looking
Posted in thread: concrete wall ?? can't find studs on 09-04-2011 at 04:15 PM
Hello,Need to fix this new lcd tv (50 lbs) on this appartment wall.Can't find any stud with a
stud finder, seems to be no nails, sound doesn't change when I tap different places with a
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring