Last Activity:08-25-2006 8:35 PM
Posted in thread: Window tints for privacy altenative to blinds on 08-27-2006 at 08:58 PM
Well, it was fun to at least wonder about tinting, but I figured the windows still needed
perhaps a little something, and not left totally bare. No curtains, but the wood shutters I
already had are ba...
Posted in thread: Window tints for privacy altenative to blinds on 08-25-2006 at 06:29 PM
Thanks for the dialogue. Square Eye-I'll check out the links.inspectorD: LOL, but yeah, I guess
it would be like the police stations!CraigFL: you make an excellent point, and I had wondered
Posted in thread: Window tints for privacy altenative to blinds on 08-24-2006 at 05:06 PM
New here and looking for some suggestions. We just had our bedroom repainted and the hideous
old windows replaced. Previously had curtains but only as a disguise measure. I actually prefer
not to have...
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help
- Looking for new HVAC and move furnace?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom