Last Activity:04-18-2009 6:14 AM
Posted in thread: New toilet plumbing on 05-12-2009 at 01:22 PM
I am adding an upstairs master bath in a small room connected to the master bedroom. There is a
wet-wall containing plumbing for an existing upstairs bath and existing downstairs bath. The
Posted in thread: Help me in gardening! on 04-18-2009 at 04:50 AM
The easiest house plants, in my opinion, are Devil's Ivy. They have them every where, Walmart,
Home Depot, Lowes, They are usually in a hanging basket, can be all green leaved or varigated.
They are a...
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass