Last Activity:03-25-2006 11:15 PM
Posted in thread: Load Bearing Wall on 03-24-2006 at 09:20 PM
Don't take this as the only criteria, but it is a good rule of thumb. If the wall is running
perpendicular to the roof or floor joists over head, it's likely that it is a load bearing
wall. If the wal...
Posted in thread: Hard water? on 03-24-2006 at 09:09 PM
A filter WILL NOT prevent or slow down hard water deposits. Household reverse osmosis units
only produce 12 to 20 US gallons of water a day, and are therefore impractical for a whole
house system. You...
Posted in thread: Hello on 03-24-2006 at 09:00 PM
I'm a woodworking and Motorcycle enthusiast currently doing a complete rehab/remodel on a home
I recently purchased. I'm pretty handy, but I do not know everything. I'm looking forward to
- Aggressive Deer
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?