Last Activity:08-23-2008 5:32 PM
Posted in thread: How to replace a faucet set on 03-21-2012 at 07:35 AM
What are the steps to replace a bathroom faucet set? What do I need to know? Is this a fairly
Posted in thread: How to remove dry paint? on 08-23-2008 at 04:32 PM
I have old painting supplies including brushes and rollers, and other types of handles to use.
What is the best way to remove old paint and varnish from tools. I really don't want to buy new
- Need some advice
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- fan wont shut off
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?