Last Activity:12-16-2010 11:41 AM
Posted in thread: Covering a beveled, leaded glass door with tempered glass? on 12-16-2010 at 10:56 AM
I have an old door and sidelights that had nothing but the art glass in the frames. When I went
to a new house and took the door with me, it no longer passes code and must have a sheet of 1/8
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- wiring thermostat
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?