Last Activity:10-25-2012 4:13 PM
Posted in thread: Replacing 2 prong outlet + wires might have been switched on 12-12-2011 at 07:35 PM
KnT has to stay in. I am renting the place so they will not re-wire. I was just looking for a
fix for two outlets that can't hold plugs in very well. Thanks for all the info. Just out of
Posted in thread: Replacing 2 prong outlet + wires might have been switched on 12-11-2011 at 11:38 PM
Thanks for the info. Will a GFCI really provide some safety even If there is no ground
available. I read online that it will but was wondering how if it's not grounded. Also I was at
the store looking...
Posted in thread: Replacing 2 prong outlet + wires might have been switched on 12-11-2011 at 12:45 PM
I recently changed a two prong outlet to a three prong. I am going to get GFI today and switch
it out after reading online that it was not well advised just to replace the two prong outlet
with 3 pron...
- One Word Game
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Bad block foundation options
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab