- Posts 3
Last Activity:08-17-2010 4:16 PM
Posted in thread: Bed Bugs on 08-17-2010 at 03:16 PM
When looking for the best bed-bugs-treatment, you do need to take into consideration adjoining
condos as there is a 20% chance that the bed bugs will move from unit to unit. Regarding
Terminix, they d...
Posted in thread: Bed Bugs on 03-18-2010 at 03:27 PM
Heat treatment works extremely well. The idea is to seal a room or heat a building to 120
degrees using a forced air system. Because you are heating it beyond the required 113 degrees
F, all objects i...
Posted in thread: Bed Bugs on 03-18-2010 at 11:47 AM
Terminix should have provided a written guarantee. It is common for bed bugs treatments to
require 2 to 3 visits since the eggs are very hard to locate and kill. The heat treatment
approach where you ...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help