Last Activity:11-24-2009 8:24 AM
Posted in thread: What is this drain? on 11-24-2009 at 07:24 AM
Its the drain. Its just old and so I'm not sure how to connect a new tub to it...I don't
recognize the bit above the cast iron.
Posted in thread: What is this drain? on 11-21-2009 at 10:36 AM
Hi! We've pulled out the old metal tub in my 1960s house in order to put in a fiberglass tub
and surround. But the drain is weird. Can anyone help? What is this pipe? #1 on Flickr - Photo
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working